Zervas Georgios | General Practitioner Oia Santorini Cyclades
• Georgios Zervas, son of Antonios, born in 1972, excelled during his studies at the Medical School of Catania, Italy, where he graduated in 2003.
• He completed his military service in the National Guard with the specialty of hoplite Doctor in 2006.
• He performed the field service as an Agricultural Doctor at the Hatzikosta Hospital of Ioannina, at the Regional Clinic of Senikos and at the Voutsara Health Center of the Prefecture of Ioannina from 2006 to 2008.
• He specialized from 2010 to 2015 as a General Practitioner at the General Hospital of Athens Laiko, where he trained and worked in the Departments of Pathology, Surgery, Cardiology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Intensive Care Unit, as well as in the emergency departments of Pediatrics. Aglaias Kyriakou, Dermatology of the Andreas Syggros Hospital, Gynecology of the Elena Venizelou Hospital, Psychiatry of the Athens Hospital Aiginitio and in the Koropi Hospital.
• The Doctor has collaborated with the Neuropsychiatric Clinic of Athens Panagia Grigorousa, the Sotir Hospital of Athens and the Attica Hospital of Athens.
• Since 2015 he maintains a private practice in the area of Oia - Santorini, is registered with the Medical Association of Cyclades and certified by EOPYY.
• The doctor is constantly monitoring the development of medical science, attends regular medical conferences, and is registered with the World Organization of General Practitioners (WONCA).
• He is married and has a daughter and a son.
• Foreign languages: English and Italian